Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bad Aura

Sometimes I really wonder what goes on in people's minds these days.

For some strange reasons, I get easily irritated by people's behaviour nowadays. All the bo-chapness around me are really making me frustrated. They suck so much energy out of me. A good friend of mine in NYC told me to run it off. I must admit the merits of sweating out those "bad for health" bad energy i absorbed from my surroundings. But still.....that doesn't solve the problem does it?

Perhaps it is simply me acquiring a more sensitive skin to this old allergy of mine. I simply cannot understand why people can be so indifferent to things that goes on around them everyday. It simply irks me to talk to people as if I am talking to those teenagers depicted in juvenile delinquency movies shouting cliche phrases like "whatever", "so what", "I don't care".

I think I am like that sometimes. Seriously. But I think I hate being that if I know I am behaving like that. To close my eyes, ears and mouth to things happening around me. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. It seems like that's the way to stay alive in this society. JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. That's the motto of life.

I think I have no more energy in trying to create synergy. I think synergy is now a myth to me. Like ..... mermaid. Perhaps merlion is more realistic. No one really bothers about sharing anymore. To grow through sharing of ideas, visions, common goals. Nah....those are myths. The truth is, wait for people to tell you what they have to offer and gain out of it. Take it and zoom away as fast as you can. That's the way to live. That's the way to maintain the so-called energy in you. Be sucked or suck.

2 Comments:

Blogger jae said...

synergy or not i dun noe...

it applies to other facets of life as well if u choose to see it.. the very basis of mantaining a friendship i feel is quite like that already: always easy to start one, but terribly difficult to mantain it.

Why?

cos pple's ideals and beliefs never coincide at the same moment n space in time... we are constantly in flux... hard to find the same rhythm and go in beat together.

But i still believe my fundamentals of achieving happiness through another's happiness. You may feel like i'm not getting to the point or simply detracting but i'm not. It's all linked inplicitly.

I dunnoe about you but speaking of being happy, that's the only time and reason when i can truely feel 'happy' aka satisfied. Personal achievements are great but shortlived simply because there will come other things that outshine that.

and so it applies to this sense of frustration for you. Some people are prone to have that 'take and go' mentality... do u you really gain anything in the end?

be honest, think about it. =)

12:26 AM  
Blogger khow said...

perhaps it is not about being happy or not. but i guess when u feel frustrated, u are not really happy.

about gaining anything from a 'take and go' mentality. i guess it is about taking things easy in a sense. like you had said, everything is in a flux. it is hard to find same rhythm and go in beat together. rare but not impossible.

'bad aura' afterall is an expression of my frustrations of daily 'going-ons' accumulated over the years. over little things that you can choose to fret over or not.

the ultimate choice belongs to everyone eventually. to talk about 'bad aura' is to serve as a reminder or a reflection perhaps. to ask yourself where you belong to? the contributor? or the sucker? or perhaps you belong to none? afterall, you will onli know yourself and choose to be who you want to be.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home